Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Blockbuster Branch Closes

...and Jason comes away with some booty. Here's the result of my visits to the store on three separate occasions (each time after the prices had been reduced):

$5.99 batch:
Hogfather (V. Jean)
Steamboy (Otomo)
Jabberwocky (Gilliam)
Last House on the Left (Craven)
Moon (D. Jones)
No Impact Man (Gabbert/Schein)
Trouble the Water (Lessen)

$3.99 batch:
Me and You and Everyone We Know (July)
A Serious Man (Coen)
Gigantic (Aselton)
Next Day Air (B.Boom)
Capitalism: A Love Story (Moore)
Gentlemen Broncos (Hess)
Youth in Revolt (Arteta)
Eagle Vs. Shark (Waititi)
Sarah Silverman Program Season One
G.I Joe Resolute (W. Ellis, writer)

$2.99 batch:
Stardust (M. Vaughn)
Absurdistan (V. Helmer)
My Name is Bruce (Campbell)
Home Movie (Denham)
Transylvania 6-5000 (DeLuca)
I Sell the Dead (McQuaid)
Lemon Tree (Riklis)
Hellboy Animated: Sword of Storms (P. Weinstein, based on a story by Mignola)
Hellboy Animated: Blood & Iron (V.Cook, based on a story by Mignola)

All in all a good haul, I'd say. And of course I thought of you, John.

No comments:

Post a Comment